Monday, January 21, 2008

MONDAY AT THE ZOO

Like eddie said...last night was pretty rough. Ben took a digger and Trevor was peeing blood.


So...after last nights hospital visit, everyone decided to stay pretty low key today.


CEO of the late Naptime Films...


Trevor countin' sheep.


Hanisch dreaming about the Olympics.

With everyone stuck in bed, I decided that I would have to make the best of my day...solo style. First, I traveled up the stairs to Trevor's personal bowling alley.


bowled a 300. no joke

After conquering Wii bowling, I decided to move on to bigger and better challenges. My first conquest was becoming a professional photog. These are my first few shots as a pro.


Self Portrait dubbed "Damn who's that stud?"


I got Ed to wake up just long enough to capture
this gem. I call this one "silhouetted caveman in
a Gothic renaissance."


Bear is half shiatsu. Shes kept me company all
day while the boys were sleeping.


The view.

Thats about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment