Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Staying Busy while on the injured list.

So for a few weeks now I have been healing from a recent injury... sucks. So I decided to make some approach skis, (thanks to Jason Heckle). Now don't confuse yourself with a split board, these are made to hike up the mountain with your regular board on your back. They are much shorter than your average split board. I think they are sick, for a couple reasons. Split boards are sick for shredding powder, but jumping can be rough due to the flex in the board. Approach skis are sick because they are short enough to put on your back while you shred your face off down the mountain or stop to build a sweet kicker. I'm doing mine very low budget, I used my really old 146 Burton custom That I found in the garage, and I'm still working on the binding situation. Enjoy! AA same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment